I have read the article you linked to, and I agree with the author’s assessment of Prodentim. The product is not FDA-approved, and there is no scientific evidence to support its claims. Additionally, the company behind Prodentim has been accused of making false and misleading statements about the product.
Here are some of the red flags that should make you wary of Prodentim:
- The product is not FDA-approved. This means that the FDA has not evaluated the safety or effectiveness of Prodentim.
- The claims made about Prodentim are not supported by science. There is no evidence that Prodentim can improve gum health, prevent tooth decay, or whiten teeth.
- The company behind Prodentim has been accused of making false and misleading statements about the product. For example, the company has claimed that Prodentim is “clinically proven” to work, even though there is no clinical evidence to support this claim.
- The product is expensive. A bottle of Prodentim costs $69, which is more than many other oral health products.
If you are looking for a way to improve your oral health, I recommend that you talk to your dentist. They can recommend safe and effective products and treatments.
Here are some other natural remedies for oral health:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth once a day.
- See your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings.
- Eat a healthy diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Limit your intake of sugary drinks and snacks.
If you are concerned about your oral health, it is important to see a dentist. They can help you determine the best course of treatment for you.